Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Half Day Fun!!!

Today it snowed.  A lovely 2-3 inches of white snow covered the ground.  Since I was not in the mood to have the bottom of my pants wet, and since I have realized that it isn't until day 2 of snow that the ground gets gross and muddy and brown - I felt that going for a dress with boots would be the best bet.

Today's Outfit

  • New York and Company Dress (is it too short?)
  • Grey  tights
  • Grey boots from Bass (Don't Judge)
  • Grey no name sweater
  • New Blue scarf (for $3.87 from Old Navy might I add)
  • Silver ball earrings
After my 1/2 day at work I am off to meet Jackie (my sorority big sister) for lunch! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOK AWESOME!! Your hair & that color blue looks amazing on you!!:]:] NICE BOOTS. Great work.

    ReplyDelete