Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today - Thursday. Blue Day

Today I wore some new items.  Well some new and some unworn items.

Today's Outfit

  • Shirt from Banana Republic
  • New Black Pants from Dressbarn
  • Old, very old, sweater from New York and Company that I sadly took out of my donate pile that Kim made me put in as it is quite small
  • Alpha Phi Alumni Pin
  • Classic black pumps
  • Hair was actually done with a curling iron, not that you can tell




Funny Comment of the Day
My coworker asked if I was actually wearing a pin or broach.  That she hasnt seen someone under the age of 60 wear a broach and I was the first.  We both got a good chuckle over the fact that yes I am wearing a pin.  Love the comedy today!  Although this sounds sarcastic, I am being truthful/honest.

2 comments: