Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday is Grey Day

Today's Outfit...is...grey. Very Grey.

  • Grey long sleeve turtle neck shirt with those weird ribs, not sure if it is out of style, is it?  It is from Old Navy and kind of stretchy and doesnt keep any shape.  Uck I dont know if I should donate this one.
  • Grey pants from Bass (I know, not quite in my age range)
  • Black crocodile texture pumps (Nine West of course)
  • White tank top underneath long sleeve shirt - is this not appropriate?  I feel strange not having one because of the weird texture of the outer shirt.
  • Necklace from Laila Rowe (Once again, I got tons of compliments!)
  • Strange black, white, and grey dangle earrings that I arent a huge fan of but they match
  • Hair was pulled back in one of those clippy things/clawlike things - is this also not very trendy?
So I guess I am not totally in love with today's outfit.  It just wasnt that great nor comfortable.  But how does it actually look?  Do I donate? Do I keep? Do I rewear ever?
Oh decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment