Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where's Waldo

So today is my where's waldo outfit.

Today's outfit

  • Red and white striped v neck cardigan (Forever 21)
  • White short sleeve shirt (Kohls)
  • Really really old black dress pants - I think they came with my first suit that I ever got in college
  • Skinny black scarf - not sure if I am wearing it right
  • Black shiny beaded necklace with circle sparkly thing (Laila Rowe)
  • Black Pumps - the usual (Nine West)
I also tried a different hairstyle.  I tried twirling my waves, who knows how it will look by the end of the day thought.

3 comments:

  1. you should definitely pair this sweater with white pants, or skirt or shorts in the summer months! It's a little nautical looking & love it. Wear it with your Sperry's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I dont have sperry's do you recommend that I get some? And if so..what color is - "Maggie-esque"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well .. I think you wear a lot of grey tones so I might go with a charcoal pair. I have the black ones & I love them!! Or you could go a little crazy and get white, or a colorful pair. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete