Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Day

I know, I know - May 24 and the last time I posted was a few months ago.  My apologies.  Work got busy and well work is what pays the bills for me to buy these new clothes so I had to focus on that.

Today's Outfit
- Limited Plaid 3/4 shirt - note the band around the waist and arms
- NY & Co Black skirt - the back has quite the slit.  Well it isnt high but there are 2 slits so I feel like I have a mini back door, similar to what dogs pass through (DO NOT HAVE A DIRTY MIND THERE) - it is true though
- Black wedges... how come wedges for the summer have usually cork or beige strawlike material for the wedge part.  I feel it makes it less dressy.  Why cant it just be black - or would that look odd, I dont know my thoughts on this.
- New Tiffany Key Necklace from Kelly-Beth!! Thank you for the lovely bridesmaid gift - it's classic style :)

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with the wedges thing being straw -- I hate that too!! I DID see some wedges at Target & DSW where the wedge part is the same material as the shoe -- usually pleathery material & they are super cute.

    LOVE your top & skirt combo -- really dresses up the plaid.

    ReplyDelete