Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunglass Decision Time

I am trying to buy myself new prescription sunglasses.  What do we think of these Wayfarer ones?  I dont know if they are me... plus they are an arm and a leg from LensCrafters.  Does anyone know any place good to recommend getting them cheaper?  I really like BJ's and Costco...but the selection is limited.  Someone recommended this online website that lets you try on five to pick the one that is right for you - but their selection is too small (www.warbyparker.com/).  

I also like Aviator style....but would that look good on me? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.zennioptical.com/

    Try that out!! And I will be honest -- I'm not diggin' these, you said they are expensive but they don't LOOK very impressive. And as for aviators -- LOVE THEM. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete